Saturday, June 26, 2010

Diary of a mad man

So, I'm not sure how I got here, or where this might go, but I figured it was something to do while my wife's iPhone syncs up and what-not. Wise men say that it's not the destination that matters, but the journey. So, in that spirit, I thought it might be interesting to document the journey a bit.

I've been told time and time again that my life is a circus that people need to see. I guess it doesn't seem that bizarre to me because I'm so immersed in it on a daily basis. That, and the fact that I'm afraid if I pull back enough to really look at it, I might just scare myself silly. Errr... sillier... I'm already silly.

So that is the purpose of this little thing, to provide some entertainment to the masses as I live my life in what I think is a relatively normal fashion.

I do want to say one thing before I get started, I'm very blunt and sometimes talk like a pirate. I tend to say what I think without a whole lot of filtering. My emotions are often on display. I don't intend to offend, but I know that it happens from time to time. Honestly I don't worry about it that much, its a part of being honest with yourself and those around you, the fact is honesty offends a lot of people. So be forewarned, you might read things here that you don't agree with, like, or care for. You can complain to me about it if you like, but honestly it won't do any good, I just won't care. I don't have time to get all wrapped up in other people's hang ups. I'm not talking anything extreme here, I'm no racist or anything like that. I'm content with who I am, short comings and all, and you getting upset at me about me isn't really a priority in my life. And that includes family members at times. They often don't agree with the choices I make, and that's fine. But at the end of the day, its my life and I have to answer for the things I do, so I choose to do things my way. Take it or leave it, this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment